19 January 2011

Fashion Rio Autumn/Winter 2011 (11-15 Jan 2011)

Fashion Rio Autumn/Winter 2011 was recently held at Pier Maua, Brazil on 11th - 15th January 2011.
Dozens of fashion designers had showcased their creations throughout the week. Those names of designers are not familiar to me, but there's one that caught my attention - Coca Cola Clothing. Wow... I'm gonna check out what Coke clothes are like. Haha... Let's have a look at some of the designs!


Coca Cola Clothing




Hmm...in my opinion, Coke's designs are less
interesting compare to other designers'.





Lucas Magalhaes



This one reminds me of the blond girl with the
white-plastic-outfit in Tron Legacy. Hehe..




Blash

Lizard jumpsuit???



Hey guys, check this out! The model's top really look similar to Paramore's Riot top!
 Paramore's Riot album cover

Ok, back to Blash...

Neonssssss...... & pinky shades~


Apparently, I thought Blash's menswear were more interesting than its womenswear
 That's why I posted 3 guys vs a lady here. xD





Julia Valle


Zodiac-like fabric design




Allison Rodrigues

During rainy days, there's no doubt a guy can wear a:


Veil

Puffy Blanket

Skirt-like Pants

Oversize-checkered Jacket

Striking-coloured-collar Coat

and....

Hard-based Stokings

yet, still looking COOL. ;O)




Soddi

In my point of view, I guess this designer has
chosen Tibetan Buddhist monks' costumes
as an inspiration for his designs.


Wow, grey Iron Man?!!



Shaolin master perhaps??




Martins Paulo


I must say, Electric Blue is the new Blue.







For higher definition photos, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment