11 December 2013

Famous Girls With Short Hair

2014 is getting near! Any plans for a hair makeover? Perhaps a dramatically extreme one? Well, if you have been keeping a long hair since you were young, why not give yourself a challenge? Cut it short. Yes, short hair.

No worries, girls! Hair grows fast eventually, without you even noticing it. Seriously, when the last time I chopped off my locks, i had to trim my hair every two months. So every two months i kept changing my hairstyle. That was fun. Hahaha... Besides, I'm a lazy person. I dislike blowing my long hair cause, like I said, I'm a lazy bone.

So in the midst of wondering whether or not you're gonna cut your hair short, you might need these pictures of famous girls out there as your inspiration. To me, "Boycut" is super cool....</div>


Coco Rocha (Supermodel)

Twiggy (1960's Supermodel)

Hayley Williams (Singer, Paramore's front woman)
Sara & Tegan (Singers)

Pink (Singer)

Tao Okamoto (Supermodel & Actress)

Lee Da Hee (Supermodel & Actress)

Stella Tennant (Supermodel)

Edie Campbell (Supermodel)

Have you made your choice? Have fun trying!


Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment