12 December 2020

Dalgona, I Don't Love You.


Yes. This is the coffee that drives me nuts. Dalgona Coffee is its name. It has got me up all night with my heartbeats racing like mad since i drank it at 4pm. It's now 1.40am.

Delicious it is. But tried it once in my life it's enough. At least I tried. Should I say it's worth the suffering? 😑

Anyway, thanks to my colleague, Mike, who treated me, Loong, Soon, Julia & Esther at Xing Fu Tang after we celebrated his birthday. Haha... We had fun eating steamboat for lunch at Esther's house. It's the 1st time that I hangout with colleagues during my offday.

Ok. I gotta try to get some sleep. With palpitating heartbeat. Tomorrow I'll be going to Keningau with Loong cos he has plotter servicing work to do.

Good night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment