02 June 2021

Barbie® Made To Move™ - Blue Top : DJY08 2015

I ordered my 1st Made to Move Barbie on 30/5/2021 & she arrived today! I love her so much! You know what, unintentionally, I'm always attracted to red heads. My 1st Irish Barbie, Sailor Jupitor, Sam from Totally Spies, & Tauriel! Is it a coincident?! 🤣🤣🤣

I bought it for RM85 from Carousell, an online shopping app/website. Great deal!! I saw most sellers are selling her at RM120++ on Shopee as she is getting rare & rarer. Nationwide had already sold out the Asian Purple Top MTM girl. But I don't want to buy her though because her face is a bit wide & unlike my face shape. Honestly, Mattel is getting more & more cheapo in manufacturing their Barbie. The Barbie I bought is soooo light weighted compared to my Irish Barbie. And... to my disappointment after paying for 85 bucks, it doesn't come with a doll stand nor a cheap brush! Her hair is greasy & cut uneven. Don't they have quality control for playline dolls? Or quality control only applies to more exclusive labels like Signature, Platinum, Pink, Black, Silver and Gold series?!!

I intended to modify her as my Mini-Me. I was inspired by Barbie lover, collector & YouTuber, Azusa Sakamoto. 💖🍭

But unfortunately, I guess I'm gonna waste my 2 weeks of work from home (Full Movement Control Order 1/6 - 14/6). I couldn't repaint her face. Because... stationery shops are not allowed to open!!! Urgh. I think I should proceed to order black hair from Shopee for rerooting her hair while waiting for the FMCO to end.

Anyway, I love you my Barbie! 😍💖



Next, I'm gonna get her a closet of clothes. Ngeh, ngeh. 😎






No comments:

Post a Comment