09 November 2021

Last Day As A 32-Year-Old

I'm reappearing again on my last day as a 32-year-old. Not much things happened since I last posted. Except for everyone in our company started going back to work in full-force. All economy sectors are opened. Daily cases in Malaysia still around 5k per day. Meanwhile in Melaka is going to have their state election soon, so cases might hike again.

Anyway, this year Mom organised my birthday earlier, which was on 7th Nov (Sun), because 10th is a Wed. Here are some photos of my birthday celebration in advance.

P/s: I've upgraded my baking skill to bake myself a pinkish not-at-all-red-velvet-cake. I wasn't keen on using red food colouring so the colour looks dull but kinda "vintage". Hahaha... Yeah right, "vintage". Trying to make myself feel good about my skills. 😆


Bought a myself my dream keyboard with light effects.
Thanks to Loong for helping me to pick this.


Ahhh... So cool...



Yea, this is the pink cake. I have no idea what pattern did i drew. Haha...


Thanks for coming, Loong!


And thanks for the super adorable Mitao (peach) Cats.
So cute!!! :3 🐱💖🐱





No comments:

Post a Comment