14 February 2024

12/2:: ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸงงCNY Day 3 & 4๐Ÿงง๐ŸŒธ

12/2: Sis Oi Mee's family has arrived from KL! We had big family reunion dinner.
Photos are not posted here for privacy purpose. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

13/2: Family photoshoot. Everything & everyone went smoothly & happily except for me. 

Plan is to leave house at 8.45am. I woke up early but all my parents-in-laws & sis-in-laws family got ready rather much more earlier than me bcos they all have short hair. While i ended up with a TOTAL FAILED MESSY HAIR danggling here & there, forgot my most important wedding ring & earrings!!! I was in so much stress a everybody went downstairs can't wait already wanting to go. I'm not even done yet! Why is everybody gone downstairs?!!!! It was not even time to go yet as I still have 10 or 15 mins more to go, which I'm still on time. I really don't want to go already at that moment. I wanted to cancel everything & just say "just go ahead without me". I'm sorry, I have to say I'm angry. Angry that they didn't wait for me. Mom says why I didn't get ready the night before. YES i knew it & already expected she will put the blame on me. YES i didn't get ready. Why?? Because i was physically & mentally tired. I cannot handle noise, stress, & crowds. My world is upside down in these few days. Continuously have siblings came over. Do housework, washing & cleaning. Call me an idiot for not adapting into a big family, i don't mind at all.

I literally forced myself to smile & act happy during the photoshoot.
And you know what? About my hair. When I reached the studio, AGAIN everybody is waiting for me to fix my hair. I really wanted to cry alrdy. IF ONLY, SOMEBODY gave me enough time to get my hair done properly. It was not even time to go yet why not wait for me?!! 
I don't know what to say. Why always in a rush & can't wait for me as the driver?!!!! Rushing to go where?? The studio won't run away!!

Ok I'm done ranting. I can't do anything about it because they are my in-laws. Who am I to be angry at them. I'm just an outsider. I cannot ask them to wait patiently because who am I? If they are my parents I will probably can ask them not to rush & pls wait for me.

Well, this is it. Regret for the REST of my life that the photoshoot turns out bad for me! Not what I wanted. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment