28 November 2010

Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer Collection 2011

I'm so excited when I saw McQueen's new collection is out!! I thought after his death, his brand, his collections, his designs will all be over. But his long-time colleague, Sarah Burton, has been chosen as McQueen's successor! Well you can see down here, her designs, did not disappoint us. She holds the legacy of McQueen. Her designs truly represent McQueen's taste of fashion. George Washington era...yeah!!! One word - UNIQUE.

R.I.P to Alexander McQueen.

    Flowered collar & the sleeves are not torn.
              That's fashion. ;O)



            6-Buckled Belt


   

Wow..I wonder how long does
it take to tie those braids...
             

                            8-Buckled Belt!!!

                                                                                                               Feathered dress

                       Another Narnia-inspired look??
       Looks like 2011's collar trend is the orangey-brownish-furry type.


                                                              
                                 Black Leafs                                                             
                                                                                   
This colour looks more like autumn to me. :O)



Layering. Lots of Layering.
I like how the colour blends from black to grey, then to white.



The last look.
Feather + Fur ( I hope it's fake)




Okay, now's the shoes' turn.




No comments:

Post a Comment