05 November 2010

Malaysian Fashion Designers: Spring 2011 Collection

2011 is just around the corner. Fashion designers all over the world have already came up with their Spring 2011 Collections. Here are some of the looks designed by one of Malaysia's famous international fashion designer, Zang Toi:
Theme - Lone Star Cowboy & the Texas Rose

Sorry! The pants are too sexy. I have to cover it up a bit. :O)

Ooh..I love the pants...

Yeeehaa!


This is my favorite.


This is my favorite too!

 The Matrix?? Hehe..

 Images Credit: http://www.houseoftoi.com


Another Malaysian-born fashion designer, Dato' Bernard Chandran:

Theme - A Modern Romance
(Touches of gold, metallic & woody colour)

 Big pockets & chinese-knot belt.






A combination of oriental & futuristic
sense of style.


 Wooden-print fabric that reminds us
about the rainforests in Malaysia.
this is my fave. Hee..

I think this dress looks quite similar with Tilda's costume in Narnia. :o)


2 comments:

  1. love Bernard Chandran's design! ^^ can show off legs....hahhahahha

    ReplyDelete