27 June 2020

COMEBACK

After 9 years on hiatus and going through dramas in life, I'm finally coming back to my blog.
Left this blog when I was 23, and coming back when I'm now 32.

Life's tough. Indeed when I'm writing this, me & my fellow countrymates are under the 18th day of Recovery Movement Order due to the COVID-19 pandamic. I won't talk about it in this post. Well, you can read that in the news.

OH! And not forgeting that we all survived through WAWASAN 2020! The year that we were waiting for since like... forever... I remember when I was in Primary 5, I calculated how old I would be in year 2020. LOL.

Thank God for everything and I'm still staying with my beloved parents, and I have met my BF in 2015.

This used to be my personal fashion blog but now I no longer only post about fashion. Instead, I'll post random stuffs that go through my mind.

*P/S: I still like the Emo era. I haven't changed a bit.

Lots of Love,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment