27 June 2020

I'm Into "Aesthetic" Themed Stuffs Now

Currently, I'm really into "Aesthetic" theme. Anything to do with beautiful, dreamy, sparkling clouds, pink & purple skies, and even aesthetic genre kind of music. I've just discover synthwave music is really cool. Imagine driving on the road with flashing neon lights in the Tron movie.



Maybe because the world is in such a mess right now (Covid-19, financial, Malaysia politcal issues, rasicm issue in the US), I just want to dive into my own aesthetic world where I can just forget about my troubles and only think about pretty things and happy days.

While WFH (Work from Home) during the MCO which started on 18th March 2020, I rediscovered my painting skills. I have not held a brush for more than a decade. I'm not a good painter but I think I did ok. Haha... Aesthetic themed painting.

Mearle's Drive In -  60's Drive In, Visalia, California.

Original photo


No comments:

Post a Comment