03 July 2020

1st Dinner & Night Out after MCO!

Finally, tonight I went out to dinner with my BF, Loong! 1st dinner together since 18th March. LOL. I forgot to take any pic during the entire night though. Whut...

I suggested we go to eat dumplings (wo dieh), chow kuey teow, grill sotong & grill ikan pari at Hilltop. Hmm. Quality dropped. Doesn't taste like how they used to be. The last time we ate here was last year.

Anyway, thanks to my beloved BF for the dinner treat + tapau dumplings for my parents! 😋💟

Kedai Kopi New Mui Vui - Chinese Noodles in Kota Kinabalu City ...


After that, we went to walk around City Mall before heading home.
Shops are either closed early or closed down for good.
Quite a sad situation. Very down atmosphere.

Alright, that's all for tonight's outing activity. 😁




No comments:

Post a Comment