29 July 2020

Throwback: 24/7/2020 Solo Yolo Nite Out

Finally, I have the urge to upload the photos of my solo yolo night out last Friday.

I was supposed to have dinner with Loong but it was raining like crazy and we worried that his place may get flooded again. So it's better to stay at home and not take the risk.

HOWEVER, I was so stressed out with work and I decided to go to Suria Sabah alone. It's been a while since I last window shopped alone.

I arrived early at 6.30pm. Walked a while and went to Upperstar for dinner. Food is just so-so. Upperstar food quality is getting erm... not really improving actually.

Then, I bought nothing but just 2 Gundam display mini racks from Daiso.

9.00pm, I left for home. Rain has stopped.

That's it. The end of the night out. 😑👍

Jammed for an hour.
Took a photo of my car so I can find it later. I'm bad with memories. 😒


Behind is Wong Kwok. Can't afford. Maybe next time. 😝

Waiting for food. Hungry. Supahungry.



Grilled Dory Fish & Chips. So-so. 🐟🥔

Racks for my Gundam collection 💗






No comments:

Post a Comment