09 August 2020

New Post, New Hair!

Phew, it's been a while since I've posted something here. Here's what happened yesterday.

I've always loved the 70s. And.. Voila! I have a new hair! Haha, the hairstylist at 45° Hair Studio was shocked when I asked for a shag/mullet. 😆
According to her, Florence is her name, it's so rare that clients in KK would asked for a mullet. Usually it's Western people who are more common wearing this hairstyle. She also said luckily my appointment was early at 10am so she has the energy to think how to cut. Haha.. I felt sorry for her though. But I trust her that she will give me a nice mullet. I love the results! Though it was shorter than my reference photo that I have shown to her. Thanks Florence!

Oh, by the way, it was so coincident that the saloon was playing retro funky songs and Florence said it was so matched with my haircut. LOL! 😂

Reason I can't wait to chop off my hair is there was so much hairfall. Literally all over my house. And I'm lazy that it took so long to dry my locks and during this MCO, I have to wash my hair every single time I came back from outside. It's tedious to dry my long hair.

 
So long, goodbye my friend (locks).

Look like japanese/asian shag/mullet. Cute. 😂
Oh yes. Feeling like I'm Rob Thomas or The Verve singing Bittersweet Symphony
while driving on the road.
Before & After






No comments:

Post a Comment