20 August 2020

Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn (Destroy Mode) HGUC

My hobby has always been building puzzles. So as building gunpla. It is also considered as puzzles because it is all about combining bits and pieces together following the manual leaflet. When I was young, my parents used to buy transformer-like toys for me. I play both girls and boys toys because I was influenced by my boy cousins on my Mom's side. Out of 15 of us cousins, including me, only 4 of us are girls. 😝

So this is my 2nd self-bought gundam. I have yet to photoshoot my 1st gundam because I'm lazy. Haha.

Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn (Destroy Mode) HGUC








Ah... Such a beauty. Black Beauty.

ple twelve | Tumblr

destroy mode | Tumblr

Gundam GIF on GIFER - by Frostflame

Mecha Gifs Galore!

Gundam Banshee GIF - Gundam Banshee UnicornGundam - Discover ...





No comments:

Post a Comment