03 September 2020

Happy Day

Loong gave me a HUGE surprise today! He bought me the most unexpected gift.

It's TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH! Thank you so much to Loong!!! It's was so expensive!! (Feeling bad for his wallet 😭) 

Not only that, he bought mooncakes for my family too! Thanks a million to him & love him to the moon & back! 🥰

I'll never be able to repay him for all the love & blessings that he has blessed me. Really, really appreciate & blessed to have him by my side through thick & thin. May God be with him & his family always. 🙏🏻


TAMAGOTCHI ON - FANTASY MEETS VER.
I can only scream will excitement! AAAAAAAA~~~
Look at the colours!!! Loong knows best! 😉

I 💙 the colours!! So magical! 💗💜

Went to Kopi Ping Cafe, Damai to test the nolstalgic new toy!

Ngeh, ngeh, ngeh...

Waiting for the egg to hatch.

Hoshi!! ⭐ 🤣🤣

Thank you again, Loong! 💞

Tamagotchi Poo GIF | Gfycat

No comments:

Post a Comment