01 September 2020

Sad Day

Today i came to office and found out the weird looking leaf has died. It fell onto the floor.

To make things worse, my colleague barged in and say he wants to "steal" some leaves from my plant because his died already. That is not a question. That is informing me that he is going to "take" my belongings without me saying yes or no. So i say ok. I thought he would take some "leaves" or a branch. I didn't expect him to unroot half of my plant away. I have just transferred my plant to a bigger pot. So what's the point now. My pot is left half empty looking so ugly. I don't get why people likes to pluck my plant. Go buy your own plant!

I have cared for my plant for 9 years. To say I'm not devastated is an absolute joke. 

I brought it home and my parents say there is no space to put and our house's environment does not suit keeping indoor plants. Adviced me to be more open minded.

I'm even sadder now. I wish I could just runaway somewhere with my plant.



Imagine on We Heart It




No comments:

Post a Comment