19 November 2022

GE15 - Voting Again!

Today is election day again! This is the 3rd time I've voted since 2018. So many dramas in our country. As usual, I arrived at SMK Perempuan at 9am something. Not much people. I came out quite fast!

Then, fetch Mom to vote at Institut Sinaran. The crowd was HUGE. Mom's queue is on the senior citizen's Saluran. So the queue is sooooooo slow.... I've waiting more than half an hour for her to finish her vote. After that, we went to CKS to buy grocer and went home.

So now.. 10.15pm... me & Dad is watching live streaming to wait for the results. Definitely will only get the result after midnight, or worse come to worse like in 2018, got the result at 2am. Hahaha...

Will update this post again tomorrow... May God give us a new Malaysia tomorrow. Amen... 🙏🏻🇲🇾



No comments:

Post a Comment