09 November 2022

Miserable Birthday Eve

Yup. That's what I'm feeling right now. Not because Loong is unwell. But because I can't do anything to help him recover fast. It's beyond my control to take care of him in this house. I feel like everything that I bought for him to eat or drink might be best just throw into the dustbin. Wasted my time, energy, lunch skipping, money, effort. Mother doesn't let him eat or drink whatever things I bought. Not the coconut (luckily I bought 1 only, just in case, you know...), watermelon, asked my Mommy to help buy RM13 cost of chinese herbal medicine for Covid, oranges & lemons. Oh, oranges & lemons are the only thing allowed. Others? Oh they make cough worse. Ok... Fine. Maybe each person, each family's way of dealing with Covid is different. Perhaps doing nothing, eating nothing will cure Covid. I really don't want to talk about this on my blog, who knows someone really read it & tell Mother how bad am I as daughter-in-law complaining from behind. I just want to have my own voice in my blog. I'm alone without my parents by my side. I tried to do my best to take care of my husband which I absolutely, completely, totally failed now. So I surrender now, let him or his Mother decide. I'm just an outsider, I know my position & have no right to give the "wrong" food to her son to consume. His Mother knows him best. While I just knew him for 7 years. So I, hereby surrender, I did what I can, I'm heartbroken, & I'm sorry for making him unable to recover, I'm gonna leave all to his Mother. Get well soon Loong... Love you always.

To reward myself for working hard for my family on both sides & career, I painted myself Barbie-coloured nails.
It's 16 minutes to my 34th Birthday.
Happy Birthday Leonora!! Goodbye 33!!
33 years have been a huge blessing to me!
Thank you Lord!! Jesus loves you, Leonora!
πŸ₯³πŸ’–πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ·πŸŒƒ


No comments:

Post a Comment