31 December 2023

25/12/2023: Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ☃️❄️❤️🀍❤️

Merry Christmas!! Had a lovely lunch with Mom at Brown cafe, Lintas Square.

P/s: I didn't post Mom's face for privacy purpose.
Mother-in-law's Poinsettia. It's weird that it knows December is here and it's new leaves turned into red. ♥️

Showing off my Christmas tree that I decorated annually for my parents to enjoy the feeling of Christmas. πŸŽ„✝️🌟❤️

Here comes Dad's hug collection of Santa's & friends πŸ˜‚πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ¦Œ☃️
Me & Loong bought this Santa for Dad from Taipei. It was last in stock.
Ok, more Santa's! πŸ€£πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ» And a deer🦌
We also bought a deer for Mom from Taipei. ♥️🦌❄️
Gift from Julia ♥️🧁🍫
From Jenny 🍫♥️
From Rowena 🍰♥️
During company Christmas dinner on 15/12 at Toscani @ Waterfront, I got Shahril's hp charger for goft exchange. πŸ˜… More chargers for my "stocks" at home. Haha... While Loong got Jackie's glass. Jason got mine, RM50 worth of Parkson vouchers.
That's it! Merry Christmas 2023! Happy Birthday, Jesus! ♥️πŸ€πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ❄️🀍


No comments:

Post a Comment