31 December 2023

New Year's Eve. Goodbye 2023! 🎆🥂🎉🥳🎆

As usual, my in-laws had their New Year's Eve gathering. As usual, it was very, very, merry & bright... With kids running up & down in turbo mode... Adults chit chatting with very high volume voices because you have to. No one can hear anyone talking softly in this occasion. 😂 I still have to get used to it slowly because I was used to having only 3 person at Angkasa and not used to "merry & bright" environment. 😅😂 Forgive me, for I have hid myself in room after a while to have some moment of silence. 😅🙏🏻

Anyway, here's my Last project of the year 2023! Finally finished this dress after procrastinating for many, many, months. 😅 Inspired by Giambattista Valli x H&M's pink dress which was famously worn by Kendall Jenner.

I wish I can make a human-sized one for myself because I'm jealous that my doll got to wear it. 🤣 @barbie also has made a version of their own with Pink Collection Doll 1.
💖💖💖
💖💖🩷🩷💖💖🩷🩷💖💖🩷🩷💖💖


No comments:

Post a Comment