11 February 2021

Chinese New Year Eve ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงง๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿฎ

This year's CNY will be very different. New norm with strict SOP. Simple celebration with no guest and no invitations received.

Mom cooked less but yet maintained the tradition by cooking traditional CNY dishes. She cooked chicken legs + mushrooms + abalone, steam fish, & chicken + melon soup. I didn't take photos of it. ๐Ÿ˜…

May the year of Ox ๐Ÿ‚ brings us a new beginning. May God bless us all with good health, prosperity, great career opportunities, & longevity. Amen! 

Here are some pics that I've taken to day. 

Met my old friend "Siu Mang Kai" when I was going to work.
He used to be very attached to me whenever he saw me.
But now he doesn't even look at me at all. Nyeh...

Hmm. Ok, I guess he's gonna get ready to poop.

Gotta smell the perfect spot to poo the dung.

Ok, I guess he found it. I gotta go. Bye~ 
 
Edited during moments of boredom. We've got only 2 customers today.

Last photo on CNY Eve.
I made the deco behind. HUAT AH!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ

Even my bed is in CNY mood. LOL.


That's all for today!
See you tomorrow!
๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿงง๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿงง๐ŸŸ GONG HEI FATT CHOI ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿงง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงจ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿงง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงจ





No comments:

Post a Comment