06 February 2021

Save My Crazy Barbie Hair

Last Saturday, I did something on my new DIY project series. BARBIE PROJECT. I still have few. Barbie related DIY yet to be post because I'm still compiling them/not completed yet.
Here my one & only beloved special edition ☘️Irish Barbie๐Ÿ€ that grows up with me. Dad bought her somewhere around 1994 or 1995. Yeah, she's old. But forever that same face. ๐Ÿ˜†

I played with her hair like crazy until it became crazily tangled. So, I decided to give her a makeover and save her poor hair. I was too lazy to shampoo her hair. I took tiny sections to comb & straightened it with hair straightener bit by bit. It took forever... But I like the silky hair end result! Her hair is back to it's glory. ๐Ÿ˜†

By the way, I realised that unconsciously, I really have a thing for redheads with match green outfits. MOST of my fave movie/cartoon characters are redheads with green outfits!! Sailor Jupitor, Sam from Totaly Spice, Tauriel... ๐Ÿ˜♥️☘️



No comments:

Post a Comment