11 November 2023

2nd Round Birthday Celebration

Had my 2nd round birthday celebration tonight with Big Bro & 4th sis' family tonight. So merry! Hahaha... I should have ordered a larger cake if i knew earlier. 😅




So i ordered my cake from Ai Shi Ping again this year. Although it's not up to my expectations, it still look ok though. Though I'm not a fan of the paper butterflies. 😆 Thanks to the Ladyboss who tried her best as this is her 1st time doing this design. She say she had a chance to learn this new design. Hahaha... Thanks you!

The flavour is semi sweet chocolate cake. 6" RM75.

So, this is the sample. 😆 It's alright. Maybe it's a sign that I really need to take baking class to make cakes to my own liking. Hahaha... 😂





Unboxing Loong's present to me continues!
Barbie Fashion Designer Studio 2023

Current price on Shopee but I didn't ask how much Loong paid for it cos it might be rude to ask, right. 😅

All of a sudden, my Mini-Me Barbie got so rich that she can have her own walk-in closet. LOL.

Alright, that's all for tonight! Tomorrow I'll be having my 3rd round birthday celebration (yes 3rd round. When is it gonna end?! 🤣) with Mom & Dad. 

Thank you Lord for this wonderful evening! Good night! 🌃

💖💖💖🩷🩷🩷💗💗💗


No comments:

Post a Comment