10 November 2023

I'm 35! Halfway To 40. ✨✨✨

Who says I don't have to work during my birthday? But 1st, let me take a selfie. 🤣🤣

After work, went straight to K-Grill Station where Chris treated me & Kay for Korean BBQ! Received lots of gifts! Thank you Chris & Kay! Love them all! We left with a super full stomach & gifts to carry home. I gave them early Christmas present too. 😁🎁🎁

Came home for unboxing present session. 😁
🎁🎁🎁

Cute Christmas Balls & pink rose from Chris!
Yoyo cheesecake from Kay! 🎄✨☃️🍰

Mother-in-Law gave me angpao! So sweet! Thanks Mother for the love! So so so appreciate it! 🥰🙏🏻💖

Thanks to lil sis-in-law for this yummy chocolate butter cake from Crown Bakery! Thanks for being so thoughtful! 🩷💗💖

And the grand finale the biggest gift from my beloved Husband! I guessed it's Barbie cos I secretly measured the size of the box. 🤣

Omigosh I told you it's really Barbie!! 😂😂 Thank you Loong soooo much! He knows exactly which Barbie set that I want. Thank you for loving me & bear with my craziness for Barbie & pink stuffs all the time. 😂🩷 Love you to the moon & back!

Ok it's time to go to bed. Tomorrow Saturday I'll have my 2nd round birthday celebration at home. Bye bye... 🥰💖🩷💗💝



No comments:

Post a Comment