09 November 2023

A Day Before My 🩷3🎂5🩷 Birthday

It's been soooo many months since my last post on our wedding anniversary on March. I finally have the motivation to post again because not only tomorrow it's my 35th Birthday, but Loong bought a new car today! Isn't that cool? 😄🎉 Congrats my beloved Husband! So happy for him! Thank God for His blessings. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

The Black Beauty
Let's take a selfie with his new babe. 😆 I joked that the SJB on his plate number stands for Sit Jiao Ban (eat banana fritters). LOL...

And we went out for a our 1st ride together & have a drink... Cheers Boba Tea! 🧋(Cute boba emoji huh 😂)

Oh and before that, Dad took a photo of a HUGE perfect rainbow from our house. Remember God's promises in the Bible.

Genesis 9:12-17 CEV
The rainbow that I have put in the sky will be my sign to you and to every living creature on earth. It will remind you that I will keep this promise forever. When I send clouds over the earth, and a rainbow appears in the sky, I will remember my promise to you and to all other living creatures.

My fake "Balmain X Barbie" cardigan arrived yesterday. When u wanna wear Balmain but can't afford it, buy from Shopee. RM24, not RM24k. I don't care if it's fake. 🤣🩷💖💗

This is the Real Deal, man. LOL.

Took this amazing picturesque sunset on 7-eleven after work. Unique date. It's my friend Nat's birthday too.

Oh, and Bintik. I took this photo on 6/11. A kind volunteer feeder Mdm Shyma took good care of her skin condition. Her fur has became so thicker & healthier than I've ever seen since 2019. Although she still scratches her skin everyday since I knew her, she is much better now. She's an elderly lady doggie.

Sadly, Oscar has passed since last 21/9. On 13/7 day he was hit by a car, badly injured his leg with open wound. Mdm Shyma took him & another brown dog, Tembaga, also his enemy, home with her. Oscar didn't make it after the accident. I missed him so much. We all missed him. He was so skinny the last moment before he left. He doesn't look like himself. Probably I'll make a post for him in the future.

The other brown dog with black mouth still here. He gets skinnier & skinnier. I'm wondering maybe he was fed lesser in a week. Wish I can cook some rice for him & Bintik everyday.

Ok 30 mins more to then end of 34 years of age. See you tomorrow at 35! Bye! 

💖💗🩷🥳🎂🎉🧁🍰🎁🩷💗💖



No comments:

Post a Comment