18 November 2023

Unexpected Big Surprise from Nat

Yes, it's Nat!!! Oh my gosh. We have not been in touch for sooooo long & guess what? I GOT A HUGE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY & CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM NAT all the way from SINGAPORE!!

Thank you Nat! She knows how much I love Barbie. She saw i posted on Instagram that my blue Barbie cup was broken upon arrival when I ordered it online. She is so kind to me! I'm so touched... We used to hangout together a lot since primary school with Chris & then with Karen in secondary school. I've known them for ages. 24 Years with Nat & Chris, 20 years with Karen.

The Grinch socks! So funny! Oh gosh Nat, it's hillarious!! The tumber cost RM89, which I myself can't afford it. The 80's Barbie Birthday card!! She says that she wanted to write something on it but feel kesian pulak. Hahaha!! Oh Nat, you're still the funny childhood friend that I've known decades ago. 😂😂 

Thank you so much for remembering my Birthday... And Happy Birthday to you too! I'll always remember yours too cos it's 7-Eleven! How can I forget?!! 🤣 As you are working far, far, away in Singapore, i wish you a happy life, successful career, good health & may God protect you & your love ones always. 

Friendship forever!

💖🩷🩷💖🎂🎄🎁💖🩷🩷💖


No comments:

Post a Comment