13 March 2022

12/3/2022: 11 Days To Go Before ROM

Time flies! 12 days go. On 12/3, I went to my first manicure session at Deleona Art's, Suria Inanam because we'll be having our pre-wedding photoshoot tomorrow. No choice, I have to take a leave because photoshoot is best taken on weekdays to avoid crowd.

Macnicure cost RM50 for plain gel colour. i wanted dark red but they don't have a the shade of that I wanted. I don't like the this bright red colour because it looks too vintage and granny colour. Well cheap price, can't complain though. Service is ok. Other places might charge RM80 for the same thing.

I asked them to shape my brows too. RM10 only. That's cheap. I thought they're gonna charge RM15. πŸ˜…

Then, me & Loong went to Ban Loong to collect our custom made ring after waited for 4 months! So pretty!! Design specially requested by Loong. Love the little gem. πŸ’– And... πŸ₯²πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ Hahaha....

Then we went to Gaya Street for KL style bah kut teh late lunch.


Lastly, we went to Grace Tailor to tailor make my wedding 2-piece dress at Bundusan.

And that's all for yesterday's task! Phew... What a busy day. I've just finish packing my pre-wedding photoshoot "props" for tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

See you in the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment