24 March 2022

23/3/2022: ROM

Yeah! We levelled up! Finally we are officially married by law after being together for 6 years! Very long journey but it seems like it was just yesterday that we have 1st met. 😆 Anyway, feeling blessed that we still have our beloved parents here to witness our ROM. Wish Loong's Dad was here too. 💖👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏻‍♂️💖

Dad drives us to JPN Penampang. Our appointment is 11am. I did my own hair & make up. French/Audrey Hepburn inspired? 😐

It was delayed till 11.50am. Typical Malaysian govt time! Pity my parents & Loong's mom have to stand outside for almost an hour & not being allowed to wait inside due to SOP. Urgh. Pls excuse my skirt. Realised it last minute & I didn't managed to iron it. Huhu.

We went to have lunch with my parents & Loong's mom at Ocean 36 Bistro. Good ambience accompanied with aquariums of fishes.
🐟 🐠🐟🐠 Dad loves the place. 😄

Well that's it! See you in the next post again!


No comments:

Post a Comment