02 March 2022

2/3/2022: Quarantine Day 4

Mom's symptoms getting worse. Headache & flu. But still negative. That's not enough. She & Dad got into fight. I was just started eating my dinner and my dad ask me to pack my stuff and move home right now because he wants to move out and move into T.P. NOW. OK. I say give me some time because I need to clean the house. 

OK. Then he calls back again ask me tmr move back tomorrow. I say I was already halfway packing up my things. He says alright then he'll sleep in the living room tonight cos he has too much stuffs & medicines to pack and can't finish packing it all tonight. Then I say if it's SO troublesome, then why not I go back tomorrow then! I'll leave at 12PM cos I'm not going to leave as I want cos I'm still working tomorrow! FINE. DEAL.
Call me a BAD daughter I don't mind cos that's what I am. I'm sorry I can't understand a person who has depression. I tried. I'm so sorry Dad. I'm a real BAD BAD BAD daughter who does not deserve your love. I wish I can be your good friends that has been through depression that can share your experience. Life would absolutely happier if parents doesn't meet and I never exist. Maybe I exist as somebody else. I'm just a barrier that parents can separate.

By the way, my flu is recovering 80% now. 

Good night & may Mom get well soon & Dad is safe. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment