17 March 2022

17/3: 6 Days To Go Before ROM

1 more week to go!

On 14/3, we went for an exciting & fun adventure! Haha, not exactly a travelling adventure but it's our pre-wedding photoshoot. We had lots of fun trying not to burst in LOL during "serious smile" poses. 😑 400 poses that's what the package says. I think we really did shot 400 poses under the hot sun. Seriously. 🤣

Here are some selfies that I took that day.

Thanks Arric Photography & MUA Carrie for their magic talent! We totally felt like vvvvvip that day!

Sort of a Meghan Markle inspired gown??
But I'm absolutely not copying her ok. 😆

YASS!! My dream 1920's Peaky Blinders/Gatsby hair!!!!!! That's exactly what I want. Thanks Carrie!!!!

In The Mood for Love movie?? Shanghai Bund??

Going to our last location.

That's all for the sneak peaks! Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment