01 March 2022

1/3/2022: Quarantine Day 3

Bad news. Mom has sore throat. Must be infected by me. I feel so bad right now. It's absolutely my fault. 

Anyway, dad deserved a rest today. After he delivered breakfast to me, i told him there is no need for him to deliver food for me again at the moment. Because I have more than enough food. So Loong bought me dinner tonight. The potion is huge! Really appreciate my parents & fiancรฉ.

Oh ya. Recently, I have a cousin & a childhood friend who used to be my best friend when we were kids, got married! A huge surprise to me. Well, not so surprised also by the way, because February is the most beautiful month with theost beautiful wedding date to get married in the year 2022! Even I didn't managed to book one for ROM. Hmm! Anyway, congrats to my younger cousin Eva, who got married on 22.2.22 @ 2.22pm (WOW!!) & Jin Jin on 28.2.22. Never in my life will thought of us will get married on dates so close to each other! ๐Ÿ˜† Congratulations to the newly weds!

Ok it's time to sleep now. Pray that Mom will get better tomorrow and tested negative for the next 2 days, anday God's protection be upon Dad, Loong, his family & my family. Amen. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Took this yesterday during sunset on the other side of the building. ๐ŸŒ‡


No comments:

Post a Comment